The search experience for PlanetScope data in QGIS has been updated to make it easier to search and download next-generation PlanetScope data. The enhancements also enable you to filter for new 8-band PlanetScope data. This guide will cover changes made to the searching and ordering process in QGIS.
Articles in this section
- Ordering PlanetScope Scenes in QGIS
- Updating Saved Searches in QGIS
- Searching for 8-band PlanetScope Scenes in QGIS
- Working with New PSScene Item Types in the Planet Plug-in for QGIS
- Where Can I Download QGIS Software?
- Where Can I Download the Planet V2 Plugin for QGIS?
- How to Fix QGIS 'Enter Credentials' Wizard/"Master Authentication Pop-up" When Using Planet Plugin
- Can I Find or Order an Image Scene I See in Basemap Using QGIS?
- Using Planet GeoTIFFs in QGIS