The search experience for PlanetScope data in ArcGIS Pro has been updated to make it easier to search and download next-generation PlanetScope data. The enhancements also enable you to filter for new 8-band PlanetScope data. This guide will cover changes made to the searching and ordering process in ArcGIS Pro.
Articles in this section
- Planet disabled support for TLS 1.0 and 1.1 support for connections to api.planet.com on 03/14/2022
- Ordering PlanetScope Scenes in ArcGIS
- Updating Saved Searches in ArcGIS
- Searching for 8-band PlanetScope Scenes in ArcGIS
- Working with New PSScene Item Types in the Planet Add-in for ArcGIS Pro
- Tips & Tricks for using Planet Imagery in ArcGIS
- Why is ArcGIS Pro crashing when using the Planet plugin for ArcGIS Pro?
- Where can I download the V2.1 Planet Plugin for ArcGIS Pro?
- How to fix a broken data link in ArcGIS?