You can find the Planet Fusion Monitoring Technical Specification document at https://assets.planet.com/docs/Planet_fusion_specification_March_2021.pdf
Articles in this section
- PlanetScope Constellation & Sensor Overview
- Image quality: Standard vs Test imagery
- What is the order of reflectance coefficients in the GeoTIFF Header for SkaySat imagery?
- Planet Fusion Monitoring Technical Specification
- What are the product bundles available with Planet?
- How to exclude images taken early in the morning via API and Planet Explorer?
- Understand different Parameters in metadata file
- What is the positional accuracy of Basemaps?
- Where Can I Find information on TOAR (Top of Atmosphere Reflectance)
- What changes will be made to the imagery products (as described in Product Specification)?