You can search an area of interest (AOI) by typing your desired location into the search bar in the upper left corner of the Planet Explorer interface. You can also upload a Shapefile, GeoJSON, KML, or WKT file amongst other supported formats, or you can simply draw your polygon at your desired location. The corresponding scenes will then be displayed for the AOI. Additional information on searching for imagery and uploading complex AOIs can be found in the documentation of Planet Explorer.
Articles in this section
- Sharing Your Session in Planet Explorer
- How Do I Download Imagery in Planet Explorer?
- Searching and Ordering 8 Band Imagery in Planet Explorer
- Enabling the Snapshot Tool in Planet Explorer
- Where Can I Filter for Instruments in Planet Explorer?
- How to Reactivate your Download Link Using cURL
- Does the E&R Basic Program Provide Access to Spectral Analysis Tool in Planet Explorer?
- How do I check how much quota I have left in my plan?
- How to Use Spectral Analysis in Planet Explorer?
- Why Isn’t the Clip Tool Available for a Basic Scene in Planet Explorer?