Through a partnership with the German Aerospace Center (DLR), German-based researchers are eligible to access more data as well as different data products including high-resolution SkySat data. Learn more here.
Articles in this section
- How Can I Retrieve the Data from the Competition That Planet Hosted on Kaggle?
- What Is the Term/Tenure for My Basic Education & Research Program? How Can I Extend It?
- What is Typical Timeline & Eligibility for Getting Enrolled Under Basic Education and Research Program?
- How Can I Register for the Education and Research Basic Program?
- Does the Education and Research program include SkySat imagery and access to Tasking dashboard ?
- Can I Be Registered for Both Planet's Education & Research Program and NICFI program?
- What is the RapidEye Science Archive (RESA)?
- Departmental and Campus Licenses
- Am I Allowed to Use Planet's Data for Teaching Courses under the Education and Research Basic Plan?
- Citing Planet Data