Currently, the SkySat Collect isn't full ready when it comes to DSM/DEM extraction. Since the final models are having inconsistencies. Our Engineering team is still working on improving these in the near future.
Articles in this section
- L1 Data Quality Report for the SkySat Constellation
- Can I use SkySat imagery to generate DSM/DEM?
- Understanding Unrectified Assets in SkySat Collections
- SkySat Sample Data
- Extracting Reflectance Coefficients From a SkySat Analytic Image by Using Python
- Create a DSM/DEM for SkySat imagery workflow
- What does Strip id and Updated Date represent in SkySat Metadata?
- SkySat 4 Hour Ortho / Fast Rectification FAQs
- SkySat All-Frames Asset Release
- SkySat Overview
Hi Aditya, these issue has been solved?
I second this above sentiment, has this been resolved yet?
I really would like see updated situations too.
1 year over has been left from the first posting.
Please sign in to leave a comment.