QGIS is available on Windows, macOS, Linux and Android and it can be downloaded here for free - https://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/download.html
Articles in this section
- Ordering PlanetScope Scenes in QGIS
- Updating Saved Searches in QGIS
- Searching for 8-band PlanetScope Scenes in QGIS
- Working with New PSScene Item Types in the Planet Plug-in for QGIS
- Where can I download QGIS software?
- How to downgrade to QGIS 3.16 for Mac Users?
- QGIS 3.20 is crashing when logging in to Planet Plug-In.
- Where can I download the Planet V2 Plugin for QGIS?
- How to fix QGIS 'Enter Credentials' wizard/"Master Authentication Pop-up" when using Planet Plugin?
- How can I find/order Image Scene which I see in Basemap using QGIS?