The composite tool applies images to the composite "in order" with the later images applied over the earlier images. So it is "last on top" based on the order images are provided to the tool. This means we do not calculate mean values.
Articles in this section
- Next-Generation PlanetScope FAQs
- L2 Data Quality Reports for the PlanetScope Constellation
- L1 Data Quality Reports for the PlanetScope Constellation
- Reprocessing SuperDove/Dove-R Archive with band alignment improvements
- Are there radiometric differences between PSScene3Band/PSScene4Band and PSScene?
- Why does radiometric response vary between images?
- Does Planet rectify Sentinel-2 related imagery issues?
- PlanetScope Asset & Item Names
- What is the band order and wavelengths in 8 Band PSScene imagery?
- How are Values Calculated in Overlapping Areas in Composite Tool