One reason can be due to the rendering settings. You can view and update them using the steps below.
- Rendering Settings:
- Navigate to Projects > Options > Display.
- On the Display tab:
- Change the Rendering quality to Medium.
- Change the Rendering engine from DirectX to OpenGL.
- Uncheck the Enable hardware antialiasing check box.
- Check the Clear cache check box.
- Click OK. The project closes to save the updates of the settings.
If the issue still persists please contact us via “https://support.planet.com/hc/en-us/requests/new/”.