Each detection comes with a “confidence score,” which is an indication of how likely it is that the detection is accurate. Scores range from 0.3 to 1, with 1 being the highest likelihood that the detection is a true positive.
Articles in this section
- Planet Analytic Feed Viewer Overview
- Can Planet Match Ship Detection Data with AIS Data?
- False Positive Vessel Detection Results
- Why are there duplicate detections in some AOIs?
- Why do I not see any detections on certain days?
- How do I get access to the source imagery (scenes for vessels and source quads for roads and buildings)?
- How Do I Interpret the “Score” Surfaced in Object-Detection Based Analytic Feeds?
- Can I integrate Analytic outputs into my platform?
- What types of applications can be built using Planet Analytic outputs?