Road Detection and Building Detection outputs are available through a WMTS protocol, which can be used within standard GIS tools, like ArcGIS or QGIS. Learn how to leverage the WMTS protocol here. Vessel Detection outputs can be leveraged within standard GIS software by uploading the GeoJSON feature collections provided through the Analytics API.
Articles in this section
- Planet Analytic Feed Viewer Overview
- Can Planet Match Ship Detection Data with AIS Data?
- False Positive Vessel Detection Results
- Why are there duplicate detections in some AOIs?
- Why do I not see any detections on certain days?
- How do I get access to the source imagery (scenes for vessels and source quads for roads and buildings)?
- How Do I Interpret the “Score” Surfaced in Object-Detection Based Analytic Feeds?
- Can I Integrate Analytic Outputs Into my Platform?
- What types of applications can be built using Planet Analytic outputs?