Planet can demonstrate how to match AIS data with imagery and has working relationships with existing AIS providers. Planet does not provide the AIS data or implement the integration. However, on request, Planet can work with the user to demonstrate how this is done.
Articles in this section
- Planet Analytic Feed Viewer Overview
- Can Planet match this data with AIS data?
- Why are so many false positives detected, even when there is no object in the image?
- Why are there duplicate detections in some AOIs?
- Why do I not see any detections on certain days?
- How do I get access to the source imagery (scenes for vessels and source quads for roads and buildings)?
- How do I interpret the “score” surfaced in object-detection based Analytic Feeds?
- Can I integrate Analytic outputs into my platform?
- What types of applications can be built using Planet Analytic outputs?
- Where can I get support for using Planet Analytic Feeds?