On some days, we may have two separate satellites cross your AOI at different times of the morning. In this case, we may detect the same object multiple times in a day. These are separate detections, but of the same vessel.
Articles in this section
- Planet Analytic Feed Viewer Overview
- Can Planet Match Ship Detection Data with AIS Data?
- False Positive Vessel Detection Results
- Why are there duplicate detections in some AOIs?
- Why do I not see any detections on certain days?
- How do I get access to the source imagery (scenes for vessels and source quads for roads and buildings)?
- How Do I Interpret the “Score” Surfaced in Object-Detection Based Analytic Feeds?
- Can I Integrate Analytic Outputs Into my Platform?
- What types of applications can be built using Planet Analytic outputs?