Cloud cover metadata represents the percentage of area covered by clouds within the PlanetScope scene from which the detection was made. This information is gathered from Planet’s Data API and is available for you to query as well.
Articles in this section
- Overview of PlanetScope Image Quality Improvements
- Unable to access the contact sales form
- I Am An Ethical Hacker Looking for Planet's Responsible Disclosure Program
- Which Software/Application Can I Use to Open TIFF Files?
- Where can I find the GeoJSON specification used by Planet?
- Where can I find information about Planet Investor Relations?
- How can I log a ticket with Technical Support?
- What are Planet's Technical Support offerings?
- Interested in Opportunities at Planet, but Do Not See Openings for My Interest
- How to Search for Internships at Planet?