Cloud cover metadata represents the percentage of area covered by clouds within the PlanetScope scene from which the detection was made. This information is gathered from Planet’s Data API and is available for you to query as well.
Articles in this section
- Overview of PlanetScope Image Quality Improvements
- I am an ethical hacker looking to work with Planet, do you have a responsible disclosure program?
- RCE vulnerability identified in the java logging service "Log4j"
- Which software/Application can I use to open tiff files?
- Where can I find the GeoJSON specification used by Planet?
- Where can I find information about Planet Investor Relations?
- How can I log a ticket for Technical Support?
- What are Planet's Technical Support offerings?
- I am interested in seeking employment at Planet, but don't see any opening for my interest?
- How to search for Internships at Planet?