Cloud cover metadata represents the percentage of area covered by clouds within the PlanetScope scene from which the detection was made. This information is gathered from Planet’s Data API and is available for you to query as well.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find information about Planet Investor Relations?
- How can I log a ticket for Technical Support?
- What are Planet's Technical Support offerings?
- I am interested in seeking employment at Planet, but don't see any opening for my interest?
- How to search for Internships at Planet
- How to check careers and Internships at Planet?
- How can I become Planet Partner or resell the Planet Imagery?
- How can I get Planet pricing?
- How do I find employment opportunities at Planet?
- Calculate Changes in Water Levels