Cloud cover metadata represents the percentage of area covered by clouds within the PlanetScope scene from which the detection was made. This information is gathered from Planet’s Data API and is available for you to query as well.
Articles in this section
- How can i become Planet Partner or resell the Planet Imagery to customers?
- How can I get Planet pricing?
- How do I find employment opportunities at Planet?
- I am unable to access all countries data under NICFI Program
- How do I interpret cloud cover?
- Does Planet publish daily imagery?
- Downloading Planet data with PHP cURL
- What search criteria can I use for finding scenes?