Connecting with a Planet expert is usually the best way to get started. Tell us a little about your interest in satellite imagery and one of our sales experts will follow up.
Depending on if you are: an existing customer or you are purchasing the data from Planet for the first time, below, you will find ways to connect with the correct representative.
You are new customer
Please contact Sales with following information (please make sure to provide as much information about you or your company as possible so we can move forward with your request):
- AOI (Area of Interest) size – preferably AOI sent with the request,
Example: 700 sq km in France;
- What data you are interested in: Planet Scope, Rapid Eye or Sky Sat;
- Cadence of required data: weekly, monthly, yearly;
- Company Name
- Contract Person
- Postal Code
- Billing Address
- VAT ID (EU only)
- Project name/ PO number
Example: Dear Sales Team, I am interested to purchase/find out prices regarding data from Planet Labs. My study case is Health Crop Monitoring for Agriculture Sector. I am interested in Planet Scope data for the AOI size of 250 sq km. I would like to access and download data 2 times per week for 6 months. Can you please provide the quotation for above request? Please find information about my company below:
Company name- xxx; Contact person: xxx, etc.
- How did you hear about Planet?
- What other imaging sources do you use?
- What business problem or new project will use Planet imaging?
- What’s your budget for the imaging portion of this project/need?
You are existing customer
Please contact your Sales Representative or send an email to: Orders@planet.com