Through a partnership with the German Aerospace Center (DLR), German-based researchers are eligible to access more data as well as different data products including high-resolution SkySat data. Learn more here.
Articles in this section
- How long is my E&R account active for?
- How can I register for the Education and Research program?
- Does the Education and Research program include SkySat imagery and access to Tasking dashboard ?
- What is the RapidEye Science Archive (RESA)?
- I am a member of the Education and Research program and need more than 5,000 square kilometers per month. How should I proceed?
- I represent a university. Can my whole institution apply for access?
- Can I teach a course with a Basic Account?
- As a member of Planet's Education and Research program how do I cite Planet data in my work?
- Am I eligible for the Education and Research Program?