Through a partnership with the German Aerospace Center (DLR), German-based researchers are eligible to access more data as well as different data products including high-resolution SkySat data. Learn more here.
Articles in this section
- How can I retrieve the data from the competition that Planet hosted on Kaggle?
- As an E&R user can I get access to Planet Fusion product?
- What is the term/tenure for my Basic Education & Research Program? How can I extend it?
- What is typical timeline & eligibility for getting enrolled under Basic Education and Research Program?
- How can I register for the Education and Research program?
- Does the Education and Research program include SkySat imagery and access to Tasking dashboard ?
- Unable to access imagery after registering for Planet's Education and Research or the NICFI Program
- Can I be registered for both Planet's Education & Research Program and NICFI program?
- What is the RapidEye Science Archive (RESA)?
- I am a member of the Education and Research program and need more than 5,000 square kilometers per month. How should I proceed?