I am a member of the Education and Research program and need more than 5,000 square kilometers per month. How should I proceed?

Our team has developed the Departmental and Campus licenses, which supports 50 or 300 Tb of download per year, respectively, and are priced competitively for academic researchers. Please let us know what your needs are via this form.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.