If you had previously registered for one of Planet's Trial programs (Global Trial, Basemap Trial, or Developer Trial) or Hackathons they will conflict with any Education and Research or NICFI programs you have also registered for. Please log a ticket at https://support.planet.com/hc/en-us so we can help resolve the issue.
Articles in this section
- How long is my E&R account active for?
- What is typical timeline & eligibility for getting enrolled under Basic Education and Research Program?
- How can I register for the Education and Research program?
- Does the Education and Research program include SkySat imagery and access to Tasking dashboard ?
- Unable to access imagery after registering for Planet's Education and Research or the NICFI Program
- Can I be registered for both Planet's Education & Research Program and NICFI program?
- What is the RapidEye Science Archive (RESA)?
- I am a member of the Education and Research program and need more than 5,000 square kilometers per month. How should I proceed?
- I represent a university. Can my whole institution apply for access?
- Can I teach a course with a Basic Account?