Users are welcome to sign up for the NICFI Data Program at https://www.planet.com/nicfi/ or E&R Program at https://www.planet.com/markets/education-and-research/, but if you have previously registered for one of the programs you must register with a different email than the one associated with the existing Planet account. As E&R users must have an email id that is associated with either an educational or research institute. We don't have such clause for NICFI users.
Articles in this section
- As an E&R user can I get access to Planet Fusion product?
- What is the term/tenure for my Basic Education & Research Program? How can I extend it?
- What is typical timeline & eligibility for getting enrolled under Basic Education and Research Program?
- How can I register for the Education and Research program?
- Does the Education and Research program include SkySat imagery and access to Tasking dashboard ?
- Unable to access imagery after registering for Planet's Education and Research or the NICFI Program
- Can I be registered for both Planet's Education & Research Program and NICFI program?
- What is the RapidEye Science Archive (RESA)?
- I am a member of the Education and Research program and need more than 5,000 square kilometers per month. How should I proceed?
- I represent a university. Can my whole institution apply for access?