Yes. We provide RPCs in the metadata associated with non-orthorectified (Basic) scenes.
Articles in this section
- Planet Combined Imagery Product Specifications
- Planet Surface Reflectance Product
- Does Planet have publicly available ephemeris data?
- Why, How, and When to Use the New Target Sensor in the Harmonization Tool
- Where can I obtain information on the satellite that took a photo?
- Where can I see the timestamp of captured imagery?
- Extracting inputs to the atmospheric correction in a PlanetScope or SkySat surface reflectance image
- PlanetScope Constellation & Sensor Overview
- Image quality: Standard vs Test imagery
- What is the order of reflectance coefficients in the GeoTIFF Header for SkaySat imagery?