The immediate stakeholders for these products are agricultural customers, although accurately processed surface reflectance retrievals are useful for change detection and data visualization.
Articles in this section
- Where can I obtain information on the satellite that took a photo?
- Where can I see the timestamp of captured imagery?
- Extracting inputs to the atmospheric correction in a PlanetScope or SkySat surface reflectance image
- PlanetScope Constellation & Sensor Overview
- Image quality: Standard vs Test imagery
- What is the order of reflectance coefficients in the GeoTIFF Header for SkaySat imagery?
- Planet Fusion Monitoring Technical Specification
- All about UDM2
- What are the product bundles available with Planet?
- How to exclude images taken early in the morning via API and Planet Explorer?