Due to the delay in availability of MODIS near-real time (NRT) aerosol data, it is possible to have an additional latency in the availability of the surface reflectance product w.r.t the TOA scenes. For scenes acquired and published the same day, there will be an additional latency of a few hours. Once MODIS NRT aerosol data is ingested, surface reflectance assets that were captured the day before will become available.
Articles in this section
- Planet Combined Imagery Product Specifications
- Planet Surface Reflectance Product
- Are the footprints associated with the raster bounding box exact?
- Does Planet have publicly available ephemeris data?
- Why, How, and When to Use the New Target Sensor in the Harmonization Tool
- Where can I obtain information on the satellite that took a photo?
- Where can I see the timestamp of captured imagery?
- Extracting Inputs to the Atmospheric Correction in a Planetscope or Skysat Surface Reflectance Image
- PlanetScope Constellation & Sensor Overview
- Image quality: Standard vs Test imagery
Article is closed for comments.