Due to the delay in availability of MODIS near-real time (NRT) aerosol data, it is possible to have an additional latency in the availability of the surface reflectance product w.r.t the TOA scenes. For scenes acquired and published the same day, there will be an additional latency of a few hours. Once MODIS NRT aerosol data is ingested, surface reflectance assets that were captured the day before will become available.
Articles in this section
- What changes will be made to the imagery products (as described in Product Specification)?
- What can I do with surface reflectance product?
- Why Planet surface reflectance product uses 6S atmospheric radiative transfer model?
- What does the “ground_control” field in the metadata signify?
- Do you provide Relative Spectral Response Curves (RSRs) for your satellites?
- How are atmospheric parameters sourced for the correction to surface reflectance?
- What is Surface Reflectance?
- Any idea if the Surface Reflectance user community can expect similar products for RapidEye?
- Who are the intended users of Surface Reflectance products?
- How does Surface Reflectance improve on what came before it?