Due to the delay in availability of MODIS near-real time (NRT) aerosol data, it is possible to have an additional latency in the availability of the surface reflectance product w.r.t the TOA scenes. For scenes acquired and published the same day, there will be an additional latency of a few hours. Once MODIS NRT aerosol data is ingested, surface reflectance assets that were captured the day before will become available.
Articles in this section
- What are the product bundles available with Planet?
- How to exclude images taken early in the morning via API and Planet Explorer?
- Understand different Parameters in metadata file
- What is the positional accuracy of Basemaps?
- Where Can I Find information on TOAR (Top of Atmosphere Reflectance)
- What changes will be made to the imagery products (as described in Product Specification)?
- What can I do with surface reflectance product?
- Why Planet surface reflectance product uses 6S atmospheric radiative transfer model?
- What does the “ground_control” field in the metadata signify?
- Do you provide Relative Spectral Response Curves (RSRs) for your satellites?