Due to the delay in availability of MODIS near-real time (NRT) aerosol data, it is possible to have an additional latency in the availability of the surface reflectance product w.r.t the TOA scenes. For scenes acquired and published the same day, there will be an additional latency of a few hours. Once MODIS NRT aerosol data is ingested, surface reflectance assets that were captured the day before will become available.
Articles in this section
- PlanetScope Constellation & Sensor Overview
- Image quality: Standard vs Test imagery
- What is the order of reflectance coefficients in the GeoTIFF Header for SkaySat imagery?
- Planet Fusion Monitoring Technical Specification
- All about UDM2
- What are the product bundles available with Planet?
- How to exclude images taken early in the morning via API and Planet Explorer?
- Understand different Parameters in metadata file
- What is the positional accuracy of Basemaps?
- Where Can I Find information on TOAR (Top of Atmosphere Reflectance)