Absolutely yes! At present, each user needs to apply for and secure their own account. In the future we plan to offer additional resources to educators. If you have a compelling classroom and curriculum that needs more centralized access, please get in touch.
Articles in this section
- How long is my E&R account active for?
- What is typical timeline & eligibility for getting enrolled under Basic Education and Research Program?
- How can I register for the Education and Research program?
- Does the Education and Research program include SkySat imagery and access to Tasking dashboard ?
- Unable to access imagery after registering for Planet's Education and Research or the NICFI Program
- Can I be registered for both Planet's Education & Research Program and NICFI program?
- What is the RapidEye Science Archive (RESA)?
- I am a member of the Education and Research program and need more than 5,000 square kilometers per month. How should I proceed?
- I represent a university. Can my whole institution apply for access?
- Can I teach a course with a Basic Account?