If you have previously created saved searches, they will need to be upgraded.
1. From the top of the Planet Image Search pane, select load a saved search.
2. Select a saved search from the drop-down. A red exclamation mark will appear if a search contains any legacy item types. Press the Load button to load the selected search.
3. Legacy searches are read-only and must be updated for you to modify them. You will be prompted to update your search, select Update Search.
4. Once a search is updated, it will automatically be saved with the new search parameters. Below is a table showing how historical searches will be converted.
|Legacy Search||New Search|
|3-band PlanetScope Scene||PlanetScope Scene without additional band filters|
|4-band PlanetScope Scene||PlanetScope Scene with near-infrared (NIR) filter applied|
5. Note: searches are inclusive of scenes that include additional bands. For example, a search for scenes with a near-infrared band will include both 4-band and 8-band data since both contain near-infrared bands. If you want to exclusively search for 4-band data, use the Instrument Filter.