You can find the Planet Fusion Monitoring Technical Specification document at https://assets.planet.com/docs/Planet_fusion_specification_March_2021.pdf
Beiträge in diesem Abschnitt
- Where can I obtain information on the satellite that took a photo?
- Understand different Parameters in metadata file.
- Where can I see the timestamp of captured imagery?
- Extracting inputs to the atmospheric correction in a PlanetScope or SkySat surface reflectance image
- PlanetScope Constellation & Sensor Overview
- Image quality: Standard vs Test imagery
- What is the order of reflectance coefficients in the GeoTIFF Header for SkaySat imagery?
- Planet Fusion Monitoring Technical Specification
- All about UDM2
- What are the product bundles available with Planet?